1. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch (and make it look like it is smiling).
2. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
3. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
4. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
5. The average person laughs 13 times a day.
6. Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are:Mizaru(See no evil), Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru(Speak no evil)
7. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
8. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
9. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
10. Whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
11. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
12. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural cause.
13. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!!
14. Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
15. The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones.
16. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
17. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
18. The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
19. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
20. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.