Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Industrial Training Supervisor

This morning I called one company here in Bangi to speak to one of my students' Industrial Training supervisors. The number that I dialed got me connected to the receptionist. So I asked for this person.

-Selamat pagi. Boleh saya bercakap dengan Puan Norazmirah?
-Dari department mana ye?
-Saya tak tahu.
-Tak apa. Boleh saya dapatkan nama penuh dia?
-Errr...(looking at the excel file I had in front of me)...Norazmirah bt Abdul Aziz Junior.
-Hmmm...tak ada la Puan. Betul ke nama tu?
-Betul betul. Saya tengah tengok list nama saya ni.

I took the spectacles that I was cleaning, wore them and looked at the list again. At the column where the name was written it said, "Norazmirah bt Abd Aziz, Junior". Then at the line below it said, "Section Leader".

She was the Junior Section Leader.

Moral of the story: I need reading glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment