Thursday, June 3, 2010

New additions to the household


Since their arrival to the house last week, these two kittens have been a cause of much worry and concern to my other two adult cats that have dominated every inch of the house for the past 7 years. Dengan kehadiran mereka, nampaknya sharing of power and territory perlu difikirkan semula.

One is Abu the other is Hitam. I don't think I need to point out which one is which. Lack of originality in choice of name is evident enough. There has been an attempt to call them Mr Pumpkin and Mr Donut but I'm not so sure if these names will stick. Panjang sangat.



This is my 7 year old male orange baby. Momoi namanya. He's the one most affected by the arrival of the two kitties. Sampai sekarang dia tak sudah-sudah berjalan ke hulu ke hilir keliling rumah. Dan asyik mengiau setiap kali dia melihat tuannya (aku lah tu), seolah-olah ingin memberitahu sesuatu. Kesian dia. My bucuk-bucuk ni.



This is the diva of the house. Also a 7 year old tabby. She has adopted the "I-don't-care-about-the-two-brats-I-want-them-to-stay-out-of-my-face-just-talk-to-the-paw" approach. So she pretends like they don't exist. Don't worry Tina you'll still get to share the bed with me.

Nasib baik Agus the water turtle dan 2 ekor ikan puyu kat dapur tu pandai buat hal sendiri. Kalau tak mungkin saya memerlukan khidmat seorang pet shrink.

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment