Monday, December 13, 2010

Kawan lama dan baru


The week that passed has been very interesting because I made a lot of new friends and got reacquainted with very old ones. How I made new ones? I tagged along a girlfriend who got invited for dinner at her friend's house in Bukit Jelutong and me dengan tidak semena-mena dapat empat orang kawan baru dan dapat makan sedap. How I found back the very old ones (When I say old it refers to the time line in my life dan bukannya merujuk kepada umur mereka kerana mereka sebaya dengan saya dan oleh yang demikian masih lagi di peringkat lewat remaja)? One of my SRK Kg Tunku friends created a closed FB group for the class of 82 and included me in and I saw pictures of my sekolah rendah mates and terus saja add dengan harapan they would remember me and accept. No harm in trying right?

There are only a few things that I remember about my primary school days:
1) Di sebelah kanan sekolah ada Pejabat Pos.
2) Di belakang sekolah ada krematorium. It was a wonderful source of urban legends for us kids. Practically everyone swore they have seen at least once a hantu momok cina or india during their school days.
3) Semua budak lelaki nak main bola macam Kenny Dalglish. Semua budak perempuan nak pakai Bee Dees.
4) Until the age of 12, I thought that a girl could get pregnant just by holding hands with a boy.

Yes. Can you imagine that? Sebab itu ke aku masih tak kahwin lagi sampai sekarang? Sebab takut pegang tangan je boleh mengandung? :)))

Blogger Templates

4 comments:

  1. The post office now has a 7 Eleven. And there is a Mobil Station not far away from the school. I used to sneak into the school grounds to play soccer ... but that was way before you even step on the grounds of the school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro anwarz: ho ho ho that was really really way before...i was the from the second batch...when we were in std 1 kitaorg tumpang SMK Taman SEA sebab sekolah tak siap lagi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh...really? holding hands can make babies???? no wonder I had so many of them.....I should stop touching zalhan's hands!!!???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dewee: yes! stop doing that! stop holding his hands NOW! don't you even think of it! :)

    ReplyDelete