Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sakit kepala

For the past two days I've been feeling giddy and light-headed. Kadang-kadang rasa mual. I told a friend about these symptoms. We did a short checklist. Pregnant? Non. Menstruating? No. Panic attack? No. So we didn't come up with a plausible explanation.

At home I told this to my mom and she immediately gave me the answer. ''Itu angin tu. Asyik nak tahan makan je. Diet la konon. Makan malam tak nak. Angin tu semua berkumpul naik kepala.'' I mean, who needs Wikipedia when you have mommy at home?

I was very skeptical with this angin-naik-kepala notion until one day when I was studying in France, I had to go see a doctor because of prolonged head-aches. And believe it or not, the first question that he asked me was if I was suffering from any gastro-intestinal problems. And the second question he asked me was if I had been skipping meals. I asked him back if he had been talking to my mom. The doctor was not amused.

This morning I went to the gym to do a latin dance class. Balik dari gym emak saya ajak saya makan nasi lemak berlaukkan rendang kerang. Kemudian minum nescafe panas dan makan kuih tat.

Malam tadi untuk makan malam ada lauk ayam masak lemak cili api, ada ikan pari masak asam pedas, ada sambal sotong.

Sekarang kepala saya sudah tidak pening lagi.

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment