Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ice-breaking

The new semester has just started this week. And since I have classes that are of mixed groups, I thought it would be a good thing to let them introduce themselves to the others (in French, of course) and then do some ice-breaking activities together.

Then one boy stood up, told his name and said:
-J'habite a Bangi mais je viens de Serembang.
(I live in Bangi but I come from Serembang)

I asked him:
-Really? You come from Seremban?
-Yes madamng, I come from Serembang, Negeri Sembilang.
-Hmmm...you sound like you come from the east coast...

-Heheheh...actually I come from 'Ganu la madamng...how you know?

I know I'm going to have a lot of fun with this group this semester :D

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. He he.....cant hide the slang thou......GO TREGGANUian!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Gee: Heheheh...a lot of my students are from Trengganu :)))

    ReplyDelete