Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nose

Yesterday I went to the pet food shop to buy the cat biscuits that my cats so can't live without. While I was choosing and debating with myself about the choice of flavour, an old lady came into the shop and came to where I was and we ended up talking which brand suits our cats best. At some point she looked at me and remarked about my height.

Then she told me that I have a nose that would bring ''ong'' to my future husband. I found this amusing as the Malays always say that if the wife is taller than the husband barulah murah rezeki. Sebab kalau bini tinggi dia boleh sorokkan duit atas almari dan suami tak sampai nak ambik. But this was the first time that someone told me about my nose that would eventually bring luck to whoever chose to spend his life with me.

Then I asked her what kind of man would suit me best then, to which she answered, ''Aiyaaaa semua orang suruh lu cari hati baik...tapi aaa gua cakap sama lu aaaa miss....dia olang mau cari hati baik itu dia olang punya pasal...lu cari yang banyak lui yang boleh tengok lu punya hati baik...sama boleh tengok lu punya hidung banyak ong.''

Errr. Okay. So people...I have a nose that brings great fortune. To others. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment