Friday, December 25, 2009

A double celebration

I have two friends who celebrate their birthday on Christmas Day. One is from France and the other is from Melaka. So December 25 holds two special meanings for them.

This morning when I sms-ed them my birthday wishes, I wondered: When Santa Claus came to deliver them to their parents' door step when they were born, did he drive a Citroën 2CV or a Proton Saga Iswara? Was he in a red Santa suit with all the white fur trimmings? Or just super relaxed santai-santai pakai t-shirt Pagoda putih dengan kain pelikat for better air circulation?

And while he's in Malaysia, I'm pretty sure Monsieur SC will really whack the roti canai and even bring back home a year's supply. Cos I don't think you can find any Nirvana Maju or Devi's Corner up there in the North Pole. The extreme sub-zero temperature will just kill the taste of any deserving Ayam Masala.

Well anyway, Happy Birthday guys!

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment